In order to keep all boat rentals safe, there are navigational restrictions required for each boat while trailering on land and on water. On-water restrictions include:
- Using inland and coastal waters of the Continental United States of America only, excluding the Bimini islands.
- Single Engine Powered Vessel: Not exceeding 12 miles from the nearest shoreline if in a single engine powered vessel.
- Kayak/Manually Powered Vessel: Not exceeding 2 miles from the nearest shoreline for any kayak or manually powered watercraft.
- Sail or Twin Engine Powered Vessel: Not exceeding 25 miles from the nearest shoreline.
Trailering restrictions include:
- Not exceeding 250 miles while trailering a rented vessel.