In order to rent a boat on Boatsetter, a potential renter must meet all of the following renter qualifications:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Possess a current, valid driver's license
- Not have been convicted of a felony in the last 10 years
- Not have any major driving violations on your record in the last 3 years
- Possess a mobile phone in your own name that we can verify through text message
We do our best to screen each and every renter through our verification process, but ultimately the boat owner has the final say on whom they rent to. If a boat owner feels that a specific renter is not qualified to rent, feel free to decline the booking request.
If a boat owner accepts a booking request but upon meeting the renter feels that they are not qualified to handle the boat, the boat owner can cancel the booking by contacting Boatsetter Support.